If the time of the clinic is not specified below, please ask for more information at Reception.
Ante Natal Clinic
You can now self refer yourself to the midwife without seeing a doctor.
The number to call is 01274 364 502
Well Baby Clinic
(no appointment needed, except for check ups).
Every Wednesday 1:00pm – 3.00pm. Run by our Health Visitors. Please do not bring poorly children to Well Baby Clinic.
Healthy Heart Clinic
Sexual Health Clinic
We are no longer able to offer a drop in clinic on Thursday evenings for sexual health screening.
Please visit the Locala website: localoffer.bradford.gov.uk for details of your nearest drop-in clinic. Locala offer free and confidential sexual health services at locations across Bradford.
Drop in clinic between 4pm and 6.30pm on Thursday evenings for contraception advice, contraception reviews and smear tests.
There are also bookable appointments for coils and implants.
A health trainer can work with you to identify personal goals that you think can improve your health.
Please speak to your GP about being referred to see a health trainer.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Monday mornings (appointments at 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30). Please ask for an appointment at our reception
(appointments only, with a doctor or Practice Nurse)
- Health checks for men and women of all ages.
- Advice about healthy eating and help to lose weight.
- Help to stop smoking.
- Immunisations (including foreign travel).
- Cervical smear tests and ‘Well Woman’ checks.
- Family Planning (including coil fitting and contraceptive implants). The service is confidential for patients of all ages.
- Emergency (‘morning after’) contraception is available.
If in doubt, or if it is an emergency, please speak to our reception staff. Thank you.