Help Us To Help You
Everyone at the Practice works under pressure. We hope to provide a friendly and helpful service – it works better with co-operation on both sides.
- A standard appointment is 10 minutes long. It may not be possible to deal with all your problems in one appointment.
- Be patient with our receptionists. It isn’t their fault if all our appointments are full.
- Don’t worry if our telephone line takes a while to be answered. Our phone lines are often very busy.
- Remember to give us 2 working days notice for a repeat prescription.
- Let us know if you are unable to attend an appointment. If you repeatedly miss appointments, we may remove you from our Practice list.
- Let us know if you move house or change your telephone number.
DNA policy (Did not attend)
We know that sometimes you might not be able to keep a previously booked appointment but please let us know well in advance so that another patient can be seen. If 6 people fail to attend on one day then that is one hour of doctor or nurse time wasted.
- If you cannot attend you must inform us at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Once you have failed to attend 2 appointments you will receive a letter.
- If you do not attend a further appointment you will receive another letter and will be removed from our surgery list.
The above policy applies to all appointments.
Zero tolerance policy
The Practice will not tolerate verbal abuse or aggression towards any member of staff. If you are abusive to staff you will be removed from our list.